Documents Required For Admission
- Municipal Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Blood Group Report (Original)
- Six passport size coloured photographs.
- Progress report (for std 1 and above)
- Transfer certificate (Original) for Std. II and above.
- Registration Form, syllabus for the admission test and prospectus can be obtained from the office on cash payment.
- Admission test is taken on the declared date mentioned on the registration form.
- Admission in strictly on merit.
- Issue of registration form does not ensure admission.
Registration Criteria For CLASS V
Registration for class V in done in the month of December and January. Prospectus and Registration forms can be obtained from the school office on cash payment. The forms must be filled and submitted along with the report card of Std IV of the previous school.
Registration Criteria For CLASS XI
Registration forms for class XI are available after the exam of class X according to the performance in the First Terminal Exam of Class X.
Science Stream: The registration forms will be issued to those candidates securing 85% aggregate in English, Maths and Science for both CBSE and ICSE Boards.
A similar criterion is followed for the admission in other stream also.
Issue of the Registration form does not guarantee admission.