- 1. Municipal Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- 2. Blood Group Report (Original)
- 3. Six passport size coloured photographs.
Registration forms for class XI are available after the exam of class X according to the performance in the First Terminal Exam of Class X.
- 1. Registration Form, syllabus for the admission test and prospectus can be obtained from the office on cash payment.
- 2. Admission test is taken on the declared date mentioned on the registration form
- 3. Admission in strictly on merit.
- 4. Issue of registration form does not ensure admission.
Criteria for the issue of Registration forms for Class XI :
Science Stream: The registration forms will be issued to those candidates securing 85% aggregate in English, Maths and Science for both CBSE and ICSE Boards.
A similar criterion is followed for the admission in other stream also.
Issue of the Registration form does not guarantee admission.
- 1. Withdrawal from any class must be preceded by one month prior notice in writing to the Principal.
- 2. Admission fee receipts should be presented at the time of application for the T.C and will be issued on paying Rs 100/- only
- 3. The School Authority may give T.C on account of
- a) Poor attendance
- b) Non payment of fees
- c) Objectionable behavior of the child/parents