Our academic session is mostly from March to Feburary. I consists of two terms:
First Term : March to September
Final Term : October to Feburary
|Pre Nursery||3 - 3½ yrs|
|Nursery (L.K.G)||4 - 4½ yrs|
|Prep (U.K.G)||5 - 5½ yrs|
|Std I||6 - 6½ yrs|
|Std II||7 - 7½ yrs|
|Std III||8 - 8½ yrs|
|Std IV||9 - 9½ yrs|
|Std V||10 - 10½ yrs|
The students of T.H.Nursery School are granted admission in T.H Sr. Sec. School by paying admission fees & annual charges only.
DOCUMENTS : Blue Blazer in addition to summer uniform.
- Municipal Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Blood Group Report (Original)
- Six passport size coloured photographs.
- Progress report (for std 1 and above)
- Transfer certificate (Original) for Std II and above.
Class V :
Registration for class V in done in the month of December and January. Prospectus and Registration forms can be obtained from the school
Class XI :
Registration forms for class XI are available after the exam of class X according to the performance in the First Terminal Exam of Class X.
REGISTRATION : Blue Blazer in addition to summer uniform.
- Registration Form, syllabus for the admission test and prospectus can be obtained from the office on cash payment.
- Admission test will be taken on the declared dates mentioned on the registration form. The date of the result will be announced on that day.
- Admission in strictly on merit..
- Issue of registration form does not ensure admission.
Criteria for the issue of Registration forms for Class XI
Science Stream: The registration forms will be issued to those candidates securing 85% aggregate in
English, Maths and Science for both CBSE and ICSE Boards.
Similar criteria will be followed for the admission in other stream also.